Monday, December 27, 2010

Family Portrait

For Christmas this year, my brothers gave our Mama the gift of a family portrait. Today was the official day where we gathered together to capture a moment in time. Nine of us - 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 brother-in-law, 1 nephew, 1 Mama, and 1 Papa. According to the photographer, the size of our family was going to max out his studio room. So, if we add to our numbers between now and the next family portrait, we will need to move to the great outdoors. Considering our last picture was over 5 years ago and we didn't add anyone to the numbers, we might still fit :o)

Lunch ended the family outing. We went to Denny's. Someone voted down La Caseta. For those of you from Fallbrook, will know this was a terrible thing to do. La Caseta is still one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants. But, Denny's was acceptable. I got to eat breakfast for lunch. Reversing meals like that always makes me a little happy - feels like I'm breaking an unspoken rule and getting away with it :o)

So, with a little Photoshop and high quality printing, the family is captured in time. I look forward to the final version. Wonder where I will hang the portrait?

No comments:

Post a Comment