Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ugh

This is one of those days where I have a general sense of "Ugh." Perhaps it is the unseasonably warm weather (high 80s today). Or the fact that I felt lousy about my teaching performance this morning (major strike out). Then there is the awareness of being single during the holidays. A memory stirred up deep emotions last night - crap.

On top of all of this "ugh" I feel at a loss of what to do. A phrase continues to ring in my head, "Now What?" Since August I've been focused on the application and interview process for the job I wanted. It felt so sure that I had plans of when to move and where to live. It was a huge disappointment when I didn't get the job. I believe God has a plan, but man, I'm having a hard time refocusing on this particular version of my life.

UGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment