Monday, March 14, 2011

Deja Vu

I experienced Deja Vu while driving from the Louisville Airport to the hotel. While digging in my bag to find my wallet, I looked up at the city around me. Suddenly, I felt as if I'd been in that exact spot before. In moments like that, I wonder . . . is the Matrix real?

And for those of you literary types - I know I spelled Deja Vu incorrectly. I'm writing on my Mac and I still haven't quite figured out how to mark the letters with accents.

Thanks to the following website for the use of the image.
http://1800taxicab.com/images/cabcotaxi.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily... sorry I could not make it on Saturday :( I caught a cold from the kids at my new job and was feeling really yucky...
    I will miss you lots with you being so far away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that sense every time I'm in Fallbrook. It's weird and wonderful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete