Monday, March 7, 2011

Some Louisville Firsts


Today, was filled with Louisville firsts (for me anyway) . . .
  • Went for a walk. And experienced the odd feeling of never warming up. Typically, in Southern Cal, one sheds the jacket after getting warmed up from the walk. Not here. It was COLD - gloves and the fleece stayed on the whole time. 45 minutes. I feel great!
  • First Traffic jam. Driving on Taylorsville Road. Typically, this street flows smoothly, so imagine my surprise when I came to a stop and stayed there. TRAFFIC! It only lasted for 2 blocks and 5-10 minutes. Turned out there had been an accident (no injuries). Traffic diverted to the other lane and we eventually got moving again.
  • Completed my first solo presentation for the ISC (Integrated Supply Chain) conference call. I probably talked 1000 miles a minute, but I communicated all the necessary information.
  • Drank a bottle of Stella Artois (well, I started this yesterday, but since I didn't write then, I added it to today's list
  • Cooked Mexican Food - Chicken Fajitas. Thank goodness for Whole Food Market which supplied the Bell Peppers (red and yellow), the Fajita mix (a little spicy), the Jar of Salsa, Organic Tortilla chips, and the Stella.
And a thanks to the following location for supplying the image I used in this blog:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5i3foCptXG-tLCVeKizhUQc1gC-gwfGL3RhCG81nXG0EE3g1e&t=1

No comments:

Post a Comment